Renault Samsung denies a newspaper report it plans to make an initial offering of public stock after the auto maker’s new CEO, Francois Provost, assumes his position in September. “The article is not based upon true facts,” a spokeswoman tells Ward’s. The Joongang Ilbo, a Korean-language daily newspaper distributed as supplement to the English-language International Herald Tribune, reports the IPO will finance both development of new RSM vehicles and expansion of the auto maker’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault Samsung Denies Report of IPO to Finance Vehicle Development" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.