Renault Samsung Motor Co. Inc. will display a version of its all-new H45 cross/utility vehicle at the Seoul Motor Show in April that will closely resemble the production model, a company spokesman tells Ward’s. The auto maker, along with Renault SA and Nissan Motor Co. Ltd., jointly developed the CUV, which is slated for production in the third quarter. Renault Samsung CEO Jean-Marie Hurtiger earlier told Ward’s the H45 will be launched at the end of this year and contribute strongly to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault Samsung, Hyundai to Unveil New Models in Seoul" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.