SEOUL – Asked to compare the much-awaited Renault Samsung SM7 high-performance luxury car with the Nissan Tiana on which it is based, Renault SA CEO Louis Schweitzer dodges the question. “I don’t want to be unkind to my friends in Japan and so I won’t answer that question,” Schweitzer quips to reporters here at the unveiling of the new entry. Samsung SM7 Schweitzer does say he thinks the SM7 will prove a big hit in South Korea and discloses plans to invest some 600 billion won ($572 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault Samsung Packs Features Into New SM7" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.