Renault Samsung Motors unveils its updated QM5, which boasts more powerful engines to go along with its new looks. In development for the past 24 months, the revamped model replaces the current Nissan Qashqai-based QM5 cross/utility vehicle that has been in production since December 2007. The new QM5 will arrive at 195 Korean dealerships July 1, and begin shipping to 38 other countries later this year. For the Korean market, Renault Samsung is focusing on the front-wheel-drive version ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault Samsungâ€™s New QM5, Quieter, More Powerful" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.