Sales of Renault Samsung Motors Co. Ltd.’s SM sedans hit 105,729 this year through November. The South Korean joint venture, 70% owned by France’s Renault SA, sold 93,360 units of the midsize SM5 model and 12,3659 of its new, smaller SM3. November sales were up 47% from year-ago, to 9,546 units, but down 23.4% as compared to the prior month. Renault, which entered into the venture in April 2000, is committing 360 billion won ($296 million) into its South Korean venture over the next ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault Samsung Sales Exceed 100,000" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.