Korean auto maker Renault Samsung releases photos and details of the interior of its upcoming luxury full size sedan, the all-new SM7, which launches July 17. A company spokesman tells Ward’s the car will be marketed with that nameplate. CEO Jean Marie Hurtiger says in a statement the new SM7 has the most spacious and luxurious interior in its segment. The vehicle is 3.35 ins. (8.5 cm) wider than the current model, with more headroom and shoulder space. Knee room for rear seat ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault Samsung Sets Korean Launch Date for Redesigned SM7 Luxury Sedan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.