PARIS – Praise has been high for the 5-door Renault Sandero hatchback, recently unveiled at the Frankfurt auto show and slated to go on sale in Brazil in December. The car’s reception is a sign Renault SA Chief Designer Patrick Le Quement, on duty since 1987, now is as appreciated by Carlos Ghosn’s leadership team as he was when Louis Schweitzer was at the helm. Based on Logan underpinnings, the Sandero will be badged as a Renault in South America and later, as a Dacia in Europe. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault Sandero to Launch in South America" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.