PARIS – In a year where global vehicle sales grew by about 4.5%, Renault Group’s 1.7% increase in 2005 was disappointing. While Patrick Blain, executive vice president-sales and marketing, finds plenty of good news to emphasize in his first press conference of 2006, a small increase in Germany was the only good news from Renault’s Western Europe home market. Renault, together with it subsidiaries – Automobile Dacia SA, of Romania, and Renault-Samsung Motors Inc., of South Korea, sold a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault Sees Western Europe Sales Slide" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.