PARIS – Renault SA will begin selling the Romanian-built Logan, its famous €5,000 car ($6,126), in Western Europe next year. A positive reception by potential car buyers after press reviews appeared in June persuaded Renault to carry out marketing studies, which confirmed the existence of demand in the West, a company spokesman says. (See related story: Renault Shows Off New Emerging-Markets Car) Renault Logan The no-frills car, built by Renault's Automobile Dacia SA Romanian ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault to Sell Romanian-Built Car in Western Europe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.