NOVO MESTO, Slovenia – Renault SA is changing its production plan for the Slovenian-based car plant Revoz d.d., owned 67% by Renault. The original plan for the factory, which currently makes the Renault Clio, called for the production of the new-generation Clio with Job One in 2005. Plans to build next-generation Clio at Revoz have been scrapped. Renault's new strategy calls for the production of a new small car, which will be positioned below the Clio. Production will begin in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault Shifts Strategy at Slovenian Revoz Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.