MALAGA, Spain – Renault Sport Technologies, a subsidiary of Renault SA’s performance division, is developing an affordable, lightweight sports car to compete against the Mazda Miata and Rover MG TF. Although the project is not yet approved, it is specific. RST vehicles have dual exhausts, as in the 182-hp 2L Clio RS. Renault Sport Technologies (RST) is an independent business unit expected to finance its own operations, including several one-make rally race programs. It falls ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault Sports Division Aims at Lightweight Sports Car" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.