French auto maker Renault SA will take over Sofaven S.A., the Renault importer in Venezuela. Renault Logan Sofaven, currently owned by Colombian auto maker Sofasa S.A., will change its name to Renault Venezuela S.A. and will be wholly owned by Renault. The transfer will be completed within the next few weeks. Renault sold 1,439 cars and light-commercial vehicles in Venezuela last year and reached 2.3% market share. In the first five months of 2004, 1,859 Renault vehicles were ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault Takes Over Venezuelan Importer" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.