Renault SA will launch a refreshed Twingo in France on Sept. 1. The new models will feature slight changes to the exterior and interior, with an all-new robotized gearbox among the vehicle’s biggest changes. ’05 Renault Twingo The Twingo range also will be changed to simplify customer choice. Four versions of the vehicle – Twingo Campus, Generation, Kenzo and Initiale – will be available. The Generation and Kenzo trim levels will replace the Authentique, Privilege and Expression ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault Tweaks Twingo" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.