PARIS – Details of Renault SA’s technical decisions for its upcoming electric cars were presented to shareholders at their recent annual meeting in the form of an electrified Kangoo BeBop Z.E., a near-production prototype. The Kangoo BeBop Z.E. has a range of 62 miles (100 km) with its current-generation lithium-ion batteries, but when the production version arrives in 2011 the goal is 100 miles (160 km). The battery pack contains 15 kWh of energy, in 48 modules of four cells each. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault Upcoming Kangoo EV Aiming for 100-Mile Range" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.