GM Holden Ltd.’s locally built Commodore large sedan reportedly is set to return to the U.S. market. The Commodore previously was exported to the U.S. as the Pontiac G8, but shipments ended when General Motors Co. killed off the Pontiac brand last year. The Sydney Morning Herald reports the Commodore appears “odds-on” to return to the U.S. with a Chevrolet badge, and it should happen within the lifespan of the current model. “With homologation work on a left-hand-drive Commodore ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Report: Commodore to Return to U.S. With Chevy Badge" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.