In preparation for emissions control discussions this summer in Bonn, some 100 governments are reviewing a climate change report released this month in Ghana by the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change. It calls for quick mandating of “the many available cost-effective solutions” to greenhouse gas emissions. The 1,000-page report warns: “The relevant question is not ‘what is the best course for the next 100 years,' but rather, ‘what is the best course for the near term.’” It adds, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Report Hails Hybrid Engines, Fuel Cells" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.