Proton Holdings Bhd reportedly is set to sign an agreement with Mitsubishi Motor Corp. in a pact expected to help the Malaysian auto maker break into the global market. News of the agreement comes out of Australia, where Melbourneâ€™s Herald Sun newspaper reports Protonâ€™s conclusion to its 3-year search for a partner is revealed by Proton Cars Australia Pty. Ltd. CEO John Startari. The newspaper says details of the deal with Mitsubishi, which helped to establish Proton in the 1980s, are ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Report: Protonâ€™s Search for Partner Ends With Mitsubishi" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.