LIVONIA, MI – The automotive research community is brimming with new studies identifying the dangers of rollover accidents and the technologies capable of preventing them. Add one more to the pile. The University of Michigan’s Transportation Research Institute (UMTRI) has analyzed 262 rollover accidents that occurred between 1999 and 2001 in an effort to classify the causal factors. TRW Automotive, a supplier of skid-preventing antilock brakes and electronic stability control systems, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Research Bolsters Case for ESC" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.