I never saw it coming. The massive Ford Econoline E-350 smashed into the right front fender of the Porsche Carrera I was driving and spun it like a top. It was surreal. Everything unfolded in slow motion and in vivid detail. I remember powder coming off the airbags as they both went off. I saw each and every one of the startled faces in the other cars at the intersection. And as the Porsche did a perfect 360, the whole scene reminded me of an in-car camera capturing one of those ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Rethink Safety" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.