In the early 1960s, the Henney Motor Co., the well-known manufacturer of hearses, ambulances and custom limousines, built and marketed the Henney Kilowatt. The Henney Kilowatt was a French-built Renault Dauphine converted to electric power. Now a Canadian company, Feel Good Cars Inc. in Toronto, Ont., is offering an updated version of this 4-passenger electric car. The company's Dauphine Electric, inspired by the Henney Kilowatt, is a restored Renault Dauphine fitted with a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Retro EV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.