Hyundai Motor America says it is putting its Entourage minivan, canceled in a highly publicized move in August, back in its product plans. The vehicle is set to go on sale next spring, just a bit past its original launch date of early 2006. “The bottom line is, we found a win-win (situation) for all,” John Krafcik, vice president-product development and strategic planning, tells Ward’s. Hyundai says demand in the U.S. market for the people and cargo hauler, largely due to high fuel ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"The Return of Entourage" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.