CHICAGO – The Honda Civic is one of those cars that needs no introduction. Since its U.S. debut in 1973, it has found a place en masse in America's garages, becoming one of the top-selling vehicles in the country. Last year, the Civic placed No.3 in the U.S. with 309,196 units sold. It consistently sells in the near-300,000 annual range, besting total annual U.S. sales for entire brands – among them competitors Kia Motors Corp. and Suzuki Motors Corp. Honda Civic Coupe Tail ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"A Return to Form" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.