NASHVILLE – Production of the '06 Impala, Chevrolet's hottest-selling car, is nearing the 60-unit-per-hour target at General Motors Corp.'s Oshawa, Ont., Canada, No.1 plant, says David Whitaker, vehicle line executive-midsize cars. Some 1.25 million Impalas have been sold since the current-generation car's introduction in 1999 as an '00 model, says Chevrolet General Manager Ed Peper. '06 Impala More than 290,000 Impalas were sold in 2004, but Peper forecasts this year's total will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Revamped Impala Set to Hit Streets With 5.3L V-8" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.