NOVO MESTO, Slovenia – Revoz d.d., the Slovenian car plant owned 66.7% by Renault SA, will make fewer cars in 2003 but plans to increase production of the Renault Clio in 2004. Revoz expects to make more Clios in 2004 as production shifts from Spain to Novo Mesto. Revoz expects to produce some 118,000 Clios in 2003, down 6.8% from last year’s record result of 126,661 cars. However, production will be higher in 2004, following the expected shift of Clio production from Spain ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Revoz to Produce More Clios in 2004" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.