VIENNA – Revoz d.d., the Slovenian car plant owned 100% by Renault SA, manufactured a record 177,945 cars last year, up 35% from 2004. With the introduction of the new-generation Renault Clio III in summer 2005, the Novo Mesto, Slovenia, facility became the only European plant producing the previous-generation Clio II. More than 95% of Slovenian Clio output is exported, with France the main export market. In the future, Revoz will make a completely new model, the successor to Renault’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Revoz Reports Record Production" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.