Brian P. Kelley has been named Ford Motor Co.'s vice president-global consumer services following Robert L. Rewey's decision to retire March 23 as head of global services and North America. Mr. Kelley, 40, now is responsible for global marketing, Ford's automotive consumer services group, dealer development, worldwide direct market, Ford Racing Technology and ConsumerConnect. Succeeding Mr. Kelley as ConsumerConnect president is former Oldsmobile exec Karen C. Francis. Ms. Francis, 38, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Rewey Retires, Opens Door for Others" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.