Mazda North America Operations (MNAO) has chosen the Reynolds and Reynolds Co., provider of integrated automotive solutions, to help implement MNAO’s U.S. Dealer Systems Strategy for 2003. MNAO’s Dealer Systems Strategy is a plan that will attempt to give Mazda dealers control of their individual computing environments. MNAO will pass on to dealers the responsibility of using the Internet to minimize the cost of doing business and to capitalize on e-business prospects. Reynolds and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Reynolds and Reynolds to Assist Mazda in Retail Systems Strategy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.