The Reynolds and Reynolds Co. auto dealership distributor says net income for its first fiscal quarter ended Dec. 31, 2001 is $25.4 million or 35 cents per share. Per share earnings topped analysts’ estimates, up 9% ahead of last year’s 32 cents per share. However, Reynolds’ revenues were down 5% at $240.1 million compared with last year’s $251.7 million. Reynolds’ executives attribute the downturn to fewer consulting appointments and the troubled U.S. economy. For the second quarter of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Reynolds and Reynolds Earnings Beat Expectations" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.