The United Auto Group, the nation’s second-largest automotive retailer, has chosen Reynolds and Reynolds Co. to be its sole dealer management system (DMS) provider. The deal will be announced later this week in a press release, according to a UAG spokesman. Reynolds officials, meanwhile, declined to comment on the deal. In an internal memo obtained by Ward’s, Roger Penske Jr. tells UAG employees that the company is working on a transition plan that should take 12-18 months to complete. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Reynolds and Reynolds Scores Big Win" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.