The Reynolds and Reynolds Co. has won the latest battle in what could be considered the “Technology Wars” of automotive retail, beating out several competitors to become the sole dealer-management systems provider for approximately 440 of General Motors Corp.’s Saturn dealers starting in late 2007. Reynolds’ arch competitor, Automatic Data Processing Inc., has held the contract since early 2004, when it acquired the Automotive Retail Group from Electronic Data Systems Corp., a longtime ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Reynolds Wins Saturn Deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.