VAN BUREN TWP., MI – Ricardo Inc. President Dean Harlow has some advice for President Obama – think globally, not nationally, when considering a single emissions standard for the U.S. “There’s billions of dollars wasted in the industry globally because of trying to meet individual emissions regulations that vary by country,” says Harlow, whose group provides engineering services to the global auto industry and has placed a big bet on its demand for fuel-efficient technologies. “A global ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ricardo Exec Backs Global Emissions Standard; Worries of Supplier Failings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.