FARMINGTON HILLS, MI – Rieter Automotive Systems appears to be in the right place at the right time as the national debate over the size and fuel efficiency of big pickups and SUVs grows more impassioned and auto makers contemplate whether new-generation diesels are quiet enough for American ears. Rieter Vice President Jeff VanBuskirk displays Ultra Light dashboard padding, which typically weighs one-fourth that of conventional rubber or thermoplastic. The supplier has a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Rieter Flies High with Ultra Light" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.