TOKYO - General Motors Corp. wants to be on the podium in every Asia/Pacific market in which it is a player. It's where the growth is, says Raymond G. Grigg, president-GM Asia/Pacific (Japan). With 58% of the world's population and low vehicle density, growth is expected to double the rate of other regions in the world. The Asia/Pacific market is about 12.7 million vehicles today and "it potentially could be the largest vehicle market in the world." But the auto maker is acutely aware ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ripening Relationship" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642