Kurt Ritter, formerly general manager of General Motors Corp.’s Pontiac-GMC and Buick divisions, is fired by advertising agency Saatchi & Saatchi after just one month on the job. Ritter, a 32-year GM veteran, joined the agency in May to head its Toyota Motor Corp. account, which angered GM because it does more than $350 million worth of business with agencies owned by Publicis Groupe of France, Saatchi & Saatchi’s owner. John Middlebrook, GM vice president of marketing and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ritter Fired From Ad Agency After One Month" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.