Buick Div.'s lineup diversification, which will take its first major step at the Chicago auto show in February when the Rendezvous car-sport/utility crossover is unveiled, may resuscitate the Riviera nameplate and likely will expand the division's product family from four vehicles currently to six eventually. “Riviera is a name we think has tremendous equity, and I personally believe we will have that on a product in the future,” says Buick Marketing General Manager Roger Adams. “We're not ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Riviera Mark May Return On Sixth Buick" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.