EAST LIBERTY, OH â€“ When the National Highway Traffic Safety Admin. releases the first batch of vehicle ratings based on its new rollover test, they may not reflect optimum vehicle performance. Continental Teves President and CEO Bill Kozyra. Jeffrey Runge, NHTSA administrator, reveals that take rates will determine whether or not the agency tests a vehicle equipped with electronic stability control (ESC). If the technology is an option, but that option is not popular, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Rollover Ratings Could Ignore Stability Controlâ€™s Impact" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.