VIENNA – Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Ltd. appoints OOO AWT Bavaria, a Kiev-based BMW importer, as its official dealer in Ukraine. The company, owned by the Austrian trading house AWT Handels Gesellschaft mbh Vienna, already has sold two Rolls-Royces locally. One of the cars has been delivered to its buyer, while the other is to come to Ukraine in the next few weeks. Two Rolls cars already sold in Ukraine. AWT Bavaria General Manager Alexander Timofeev forecasts full-year sales of five to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Rolls-Royce Appoints Dealer in Ukraine" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.