CROZET, France – It’s one thing to tell a would-be car buyer that the sky’s the limit on optional equipment. It’s another thing to deliver on that promise. Meet Clive Woolmer. As manager of Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Ltd.’s bespoke business, he is tasked with developing one-of-a-kind features for a customer base that is, arguably, the most discerning and eccentric in the world. “Billionaires,” Woolmer says. “It is very demanding.” While he admires the customers themselves – “Each one is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Rolls-Royce Bespoke Business Booming" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.