CREWE, U.K., — The roll out of the Rolls-Royce Park Ward this year marks the end of an era for the factory that manufactures Rolls-Royce and Bentley cars here. The present management of RR and Bentley Motor Cars, now a subsidiary of Volkswagen AG, has no plans to develop future RR models since BMW AG is slated to take over ownership of the brand on Jan. 1, 2003. That's why the Crewe management says they only are budgeting development of future Bentley models. At the same time, management ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Rolls-Royce brand ownership remains unsettled" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.