Rolls-Royce Motor Cars North America LLC says James Selwa, president of the luxury car maker’s U.S. arm, has resigned from the company. Selwa, credited with establishing Rolls-Royce’s sales and distribution in the U.S. during its re-launch in 2003, when BMW AG took control of the brand, will take a leadership position at an unnamed foreign auto maker’s U.S. operation.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Rolls-Royce U.S. Chief Resigns" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.