The production effects of the devastating Feb. 1 blast at the Ford Motor Co. Rouge (Dearborn, MI) powerplant show up clearly in the expected February production numbers for North America. Total North American production still is expected to hit 97.1% of its schedule when the month began, 1,454,000 vs. 1,497,400 (see complete data p.7). But Ford U.S. car and overall Mexican production was dulled due to the blast that so far has claimed six lives. Ford's U.S. car production was off 20,000, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Rouge Explosion Lightens Estimated February Production Tally" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.