DETROIT -- Leading large-scale rotary-engine maker Rotary Power International will begin development of a hydrogen-fueled rotary engine generator set. RPI says the geometry of the rotary engine, particularly its ability to prevent pre-ignition of highly flammable fuels with rapid combustion characteristics and high sensitivity to surface ignition — and to burn extremely lean fuel mixtures — make it a choice use for hydrogen. The company currently builds engines using gaseous and liquid ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPI to Develop Hydrogen Rotary" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.