YINCHUAN — The Yinchuan Rubber Plant, one of China's 500 largest industrial manufacturers, has begun construction of a new facility expected to produce 300,000 sets of steel-belted radial tires annually. The project, a key part of China's technological improvement program, will transform the plant into the largest radial tire producer in northwest China upon its completion in 2001. The overall project will be completed within two years at an estimated cost of about US$72.5 million, including ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Rubber plant construction on a roll" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.