DETROIT – Contrary to tradition, expect auto racing to take some important cues from industry in coming years, says Suzanne Cole, chairwoman of this year’s Society of Plastics Engineers Automotive Safety Conference. “Traditionally, you would say, ‘We’re in racing because there’s a lot that you can prove out in racing.’” Cole tells Ward’s. “I think the opposite is going to start to occur. And you can see, in part, a paradigm shift.” Why will race teams be relegated to the role of student ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Runge Sharing Stage With Racing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.