Russia is expected to become Europeâ€™s largest vehicle market as global auto makers rush to the country to set up production and establish sales networks at a dizzying pace. â€śBy 2012, Russia will overtake Germany and Italy to become the biggest market in Europe in terms of motor-vehicle sales,â€ť says Ivan Bonchev, senior manager and CIS (Commonwealth of Independent States) countries automotive leader, Ernst & Young, in a recent report. A similar study conducted by R.L. Polk & Co. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russia Poised to Become Europeâ€™s Largest Car Market by 2012" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.