Russian new-vehicle sales climbed for a fifth-straight month in July, with the market up 48% from year-ago to 173,171 units. The Association of European Businesses automobile manufacturers committee says the result left 7-month deliveries up 9% at 963,688. “Another month of strong growth clearly shows the continuing recovery in the automotive industry,” AEB Committee Chairman David Thomas says in a statement. Despite the traditional holiday period and the shortage of cars, July sales ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russia Posts Double-Digit Sales Gain in July; YTD Up 9%" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.