VIENNA ‚Äď ZAO Avtotor, the Russian assembler that makes several brands, will add to its mix BMW AG‚Äôs X5 cross/utility vehicle and X6 sports activity coupe using semi-knocked-down kits sourced from the U.S. Avtotor already assembles the BMW 3-Series, 5-Series and X3 CUV. Christian Kremer, president of OOO BMW Russland Trading, BMW‚Äôs Moscow-based import subsidiary, says assembly of the X5 and X6 will start at Avtotor‚Äôs plant in Kaliningrad in July. Some 140 employees currently are ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russia‚Äôs Avtotor to Add BMW X5, X6 CUV Assembly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.