VIENNA ‚Äď OOO Avtomobilnaya Kompaniya Derways, an assembler based in Cherkessk in the Karachay-Cherkess Republic in the south of Russia, officially cuts the ribbon on a new assembly line. With an annual 2-shift capacity of 25,000 cars, the line is the first stage of a new car factory for the complete-knocked-down assembly of 50,000 cars per year. A second assembly line, also with an annual capacity for 25,000 units, is slated to begin operation later this year. A welding shop is to be ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russia‚Äôs Derways Inaugurates New Assembly Line" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.