VIENNA â€“ Assembly of the Haima 3 from complete-knocked-down kits sourced from Chinese auto maker FAW Haima Automobile Co. Ltd. is under way at OOO Avtomobilnaya Kompaniya Derways in Cherkessk, Russia. It marks the first time Haima cars are being built outside of China. Derways plans to assemble some 900 Haima 3 sedans and hatchbacks by yearâ€™s end. The first vehicles will reach Russian dealerships at the end of this month. There are about 100 dealers in Russia that sell Haima cars. In ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russiaâ€™s Derways Launches Haima Assembly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.