VIENNA â€“ OAO GAZ unveils its first Russian-assembled Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. SUVs to the local media. The vehicle is the Mahindra Scorpio, which is badged as the Mahindra Marshal in Russia. Six vehicles have been assembled so far, with another 30 units to be completed before the end of November. Mahindra (Scorpio) Marshal GAZ purchased the first batch of 99 kits from Mahindra & Mahindra in India, which will be assembled before the end of the year. The SUVs will be sold ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russiaâ€™s GAZ Launches Mahindra Assembly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.